Savalas.TV Weblog and News
Webmaster: Nicholas Savalas - email@example.com
- Ariana Savalas, Telly Savalas' daughter, a cabaret jazz singer with own star power - Washington Times
Washington TimesAriana Savalas, Telly Savalas' daughter, a cabaret jazz singer with own star power
It's only natural that Miss Savalas would follow her late father into the limelight. After a decade of trying to find her niche, she is now a top-notch cabaret jazz singer. At a recent sold-out Los Angeles show, Miss Savalas reflected on the influence ...
- B-E's Savalas Cann has top three: USC, Clemson, Georgia - The Times and Democrat
The Times and DemocratB-E's Savalas Cann has top three: USC, Clemson, Georgia
The Times and Democrat
COLUMBIA -- Bamberg-Ehrhardt class of 2017 three-star prospect Savalas Cann has been on the recruiting radar for a couple of years already, but now as a rising junior it's time for Cann to begin taking an in-depth look at the schools recruiting him.
- Vicky's of Santa Fe Sets 2016 Jazz Supper Club Benefit Series - Broadway WorldVicky's of Santa Fe Sets 2016 Jazz Supper Club Benefit Series
Monday, March 7, 2016- Season Finale Ariana Savalas. This seductive chanteuse captivates her listeners with her signature smooth as silk vocals, a quick wit, and a delightfully naughty sense of humor. But adding to this young singer's successes is her ...
- What Pet Should I Get? by Dr Seuss, review: 'genius on every page' - Telegraph.co.uk
Telegraph.co.ukWhat Pet Should I Get? by Dr Seuss, review: 'genius on every page'
The American mainstream of fast food and entertainment had not yet quite arrived: the Big Mac was still a rarity, the biggest American television star was Telly Savalas, who played a bald cop, Kojak, famous for sucking a lollipop. Nothing about Dr ...
and more »
- Edison's 'Little Monsters' Restored To Their Original Freakishness - New Hampshire Public RadioEdison's 'Little Monsters' Restored To Their Original Freakishness
New Hampshire Public Radio
TELL SAVALAS: (As Erich Streator) Will you shut that thing off? FORAY: (As Talking Tina Doll) My name is Talking Tina, and I think I could even hate you. (SOUNDBITE OF TV SHOW, "THE SIMPSONS"). DANIEL CASTELLANETA: (As Krusty the Clown Doll) ...
and more »
- Fiona Apple's “Criminal” Gets a Bluesy, Brilliant Makeover as a Vintage Torch Song - Slate Magazine (blog)
Slate Magazine (blog)Fiona Apple's “Criminal” Gets a Bluesy, Brilliant Makeover as a Vintage Torch Song
Slate Magazine (blog)
“Criminal,” Fiona Apple's woozy 1997 hit, is pretty close to perfect, as songs go, so attempting to cover it is a risky and mostly doomed proposition. But as usual, the folks of Postmodern Jukebox find a way: Their cover transmutes the tune into a ...
The data from http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/rss;_ylt=A9j8eu.1HjZJEzIA0STQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MTBsZGZsBHNlYwNhZG0-?ei=UTF-8&p=savalas+-savath+-taufik&eo=UTF-8 is currently unavailable.
About - Log in - RSS