Savalas.TV Weblog and News
Who loves ya, baby? - Friday, December 31, 1999
This is the official site of the Savalas Family. This site is maintained by real Savalas family members. We maintain it to honor the legacy left us by our ancestors, and preserve that heritage for our children. We have live webcasts, shopping, streaming media, free videochat, games, links, and much more. We have the most complete archive of media and information available anywhere about Telly Savalas, George Savalas, the movies they starred in (like The Dirty Dozen and The Greatest Story Ever Told), their TV shows (like Kojak) and even audio recordings (like Tellys smash hit If). Have a great time; subscribe to our RSS feed, and contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping in to see us; please come again soon. Who loves ya, baby? Savalas.TV!
- Reader's view: Let's just name the whole town after Dylan and we'll prosper - BudgeteerReader's view: Let's just name the whole town after Dylan and we'll prosper
winning Patty Duke, Elvis, Telly Savalas and Paul Simon. But Bob Dylan is our claim to fame. Duluth has stagnated in population for decades. The name of our famous explorer, Daniel Greysolon, should always be memorialized. But now is the time to move ...
and more »
- HS boys' basketball: United Concordia (Susquehanna Twp.) captures second ... - PennLive.comHS boys' basketball: United Concordia (Susquehanna Twp.) captures second ...
Especially since the basketball, to be taken out under the L.B. Smith Ford-Lincoln (Cumberland Valley) hoop, was ticketed for big man Savalas Pope or Mack's sharp-shooting younger brother, Bud. “I told Nebiy [Esays] that they're going to switch ...
- I've got the New York bug – and it turns out the condition is hereditary - New StatesmanI've got the New York bug – and it turns out the condition is hereditary
“The best Kojak episodes are the ones with drugs in them,” she once confided in me and she was right – nothing else provided such a frisson, and a scene where the bald, lollipop sucking Telly Savalas shows his nephew a tenement stuffed with shivering ...
- Hair raising - The News InternationalHair raising
The News International
They know that looks play a great part in their appeal, although stars like Yul Brynner (The King & I) and Ben Kingsley (Gandhi) among others have amply proved it otherwise. Telly Savalas years ago created an icon with his feisty role as the detective ...
- 'Combat!' Season 3, 'Twilight Zone' Season 2 on DVD - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com'Combat!' Season 3, 'Twilight Zone' Season 2 on DVD
The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
It's wild. More Season 3 guests are Telly Savalas, Mickey Rooney, Roddy McDowall, Frank Gorshin, Frankie Avalon, James Whitmore, Sal Mineo, Rip Torn and Tommy Sands. There are 32 episodes on eight discs, totaling more than 25 hours of viewing.
and more »
- Jewish roots of the 'Man of Steel' - The Jewish Journal of Greater L.A.Jewish roots of the 'Man of Steel'
The Jewish Journal of Greater L.A.
One scene, he said, involved Superman seeking the bald villain Lex Luthor, but the person he finds turns around revealing himself to be Telly Savalas, offering him a lollipop and quipping his trademark, “Who loves ya, baby?” Donner said his reaction ...
and more »
- TV highlights for Fri, June 7
National TV highlights for Friday, June 7.
- Thousands honor active service members, veterans at Canoga Park Memorial Day Parade
Waving American flags, thousands of people paid tribute to members of the military with a festive Memorial Day parade in Canoga Park on Monday that also included poignant remembrances of those who gave their lives in the service of their country. Photo gallery: Canoga Park Memorial Day Parade
- I’ve got the New York bug – and it turns out the condition is hereditary
So it looks as though I am going to be going to New York again. My mother, who left Manhattan to be with my father over half a century ago, still feels the pull of the place and has decided that she had better go there one more time while she still can.
- Vin running on Diesel power
VIN Diesel has the clout to make his dreams reality thanks to hard work, social media and Dungeons and Dragons, as James Wigney discovers.
- The man who built Brum: A lament for the demise of John Madin's Brutalist Birmingham
My palms are pressed against Birmingham Central Library's rough exterior, but my mind is elsewhere – sifting through memories of kisses and fights. In a recurring dream, I'm the silent spectator watching a blonde-haired heroine wake up at spots around Birmingham where modernism was at its wildest – a grassy roundabout overlooked by tower blocks, underneath a flyover. Mostly that heroine wakes up ...
- Stars Born Rich
Not everyone is lucky enough to be born wealthy, but some are.… READ ON
About - Log in - RSS